Time of Eve - Collector's Edition
Influenced by the Robot Ethics Committee, it's become common sense for people to treat androids like household appliances. Their appearance - indistinguishable from humans except for the ring over each android's head - has led some people to empathize unnecessarily with androids. Known as "android-holics", such people have become a social problem.
Rikuo, a high school student, has been taught from childhood that androids are not to be viewed as humans, and has always used them as convenient tools. One day Rikuo discovers some strange data in the behavior records of his family's household android, Sammy. Rikuo and his friend Masaki trace Sammy's movements, only to discover a mysterious cafe that features a house rule that "humans and robots are to be treated the same"...
Features luxurious slipcover and digipak designed by Tsuyoshi Kusano, who handled the original packaging design for the Japanese Blu-ray and DVD releases.
- Time of EVE: The Movie (106 min) original Japanese audio and English dub by NYAV Post/Michael Sinterniklaas
- Pale Cocoon (21 min) and "Aquatic Language" (9 min) short films by Yasuhiro Yoshiura
- 7 bonus videos - interviews (Jun Fukuyama/Rikuo, Rie Tanaka/Sammy, Rina Sato/Nagi, Kenji Nojima/Masaki, and director Yasuhiro Yoshiura), Behind the Scenes, Opening Day
- Audio Commentary with director Yasuhiro Yoshiura, Rina Sato/Nagi and Kenji Nojima/Masaki
- Art Gallery featuring on-screen text with detailed subtitles
- Full subtitles in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish (neutral), Portuguese-BR, Chinese (traditional) and Russian. Hebrew subtitles for movie and short films
- 1080p, LPCM Stereo, 1 side-2 layers, MPEG-4 AVC, region free
- 33 tracks, including Kalafina's "I have a dream"
Bonus Book (English only):
- 56 pages
- Interview with director Yasuhiro Yoshiura and producer Tom Nagae
- Original short story "act 0.5" by director Yasuhiro Yoshiura, translated by Tony Gonzalez
- Orignal sketches and illustration by character designer Ryusuke Chayama
- Liner notes for soundtrack, including lyrics for "I have a dream" and "Time of Tenderness" and essays by director Yasuhiro Yoshiura and composer Tohru Okada
NOTE: This is a Limited Edition product. There will be no reprinting of this product. Once it appears as out-of-stock we do not expect there to be more stock available.
Not ordered from us before? Read our F.A.Q. HERE
All orders (including pre-orders) at AllTheAnime.com require immediate payment. Please see F.A.Q. for more details.